A number of departments across the school are starting to use Edmodo. Edmodo has a number of advantages that makes it a useful tool in the educational environment.
The ability to set assignments for pupils and keep a record of their work.
- The ability to give feedback to pupils on the work they have submitted.
- The ability to share resources with pupils and answer any questions they may have.
- The ability to provide them with links to interesting web sites.
- The ability to give multiple choice tests and pupils get their score back immediately, showing them what they got right and wrong.
- Pupils can also keep track of their progress and and can ask their teacher any questions related to the course.
- They can also message other pupils in the class.
- They can get access to notes and submit homework online and they have an area where they can store files rather than have to carry a usb stick.
- If they lose any notes or homework etc they can always get another copy from Edmodo.
- Parents can get a parent code from their child and be able to login and view the progress their child is making in class.
- They can view samples of their child’s work and see test and homework marks.
Click on the links below to watch a video of Edmodo in action